This event is sponsored and organized by the The Innovation Collaborative.
The Ice House Erie Leadership Program is an experiential, problem-based training that is designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset. To better understand the Ice House philosophy, Author & ELI Founder Gary Schoeniger traces the insights and principles that led to the creation of the Ice House Program in this four-minute Kauffman Sketchbook “Entrepreneurial Mindset” video.
To become certified to teach the Ice House Leadership Program and learn how to implement within your organization or community, you are invited to participate in the three-day facilitator training. The facilitator training is led by Founder, Gary Schoeniger, and consists of the following participant outcomes:
- Participants will understand entrepreneurship as a mindset that can empower anyone to succeed.
- Participants will learn to facilitate the eight life lessons by engaging in the video case studies and discussion questions.
- Participants will engage in the entrepreneurial process through the Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process. This is designed to immerse participants in real-world entrepreneurial circumstances that will enable them to develop entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills.
- Participants will understand the importance of bridging the community to the classroom by engaging in the entrepreneurial process.
- Participants will review and discuss the course content, methodology, structure, learning objectives, and delivery options.
- Participants will learn best practices and use cases for effective delivery of the Ice House Erie Leadership Program from implementations in classrooms and communities around the world.
Community Keynote: Redefining Entrepreneurship – Free and open to the public
Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 5:00PM
Gary Schoeniger, Founder of the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (ELI) & Co-Author of Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship is more than an academic discipline and reaches far beyond the concept of traditional business creation and small business management. Entrepreneurship is a mindset; a framework for thinking and acting that can empower anyone to succeed. It is a mindset that can empower ordinary people to accomplish the extraordinary.
Ice House Certified Facilitator Training – $1,000
Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday, September 16, 2016, 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Attire: Business casual
Note: Seating is limited. Breakfast and lunch are included.
COST: $1,000 per person, materials included
(there are a few scholarships available – email email@example.com to enquirer)
Ice House Certification
Sign up now if you would like to join us for the class or learn more